The concept behind app store content optimization:
Getting your app discovered is the biggest task for every app in the market, which holds at least 4 million apps. So, we use App Store Optimization to increase its visibility in search results. This process is similar to SEO but is used for apps.
App Store Optimization is a marketing tool that is used for increasing your app’s visibility and popularity to drive more traffic to your app page and increase its potential downloads. It’s so crucial that without ASO, there are many lost opportunities for your app’s success even when you have a winning concept in your mind.
It follows various strategies and techniques like keyword optimization, app page content optimization, paid campaigns, social media influence to drive all the customers towards your app.
For suppose, let us consider you get a good App Search Optimization Company, and they help you drive all the potential customers towards your app page. If your app page doesn’t impress the customers in terms of creativity, SEO, etc., you may lose all the potential downloads you might have got. So, app page content optimization is the second most crucial thing affecting the app’s visibility and conversion rates, while keyword optimization stands first.
Let us look deep into how App Search Optimization Company helps in the content optimization of your app.
- Using optimized keywords and analyze your customers:
- The best strategy starts with the developer putting himself in customer shoes.
- Always use the keywords from the perspective of customer needs and what they search in their natural language while they need a particular app. This helps you get the most optimized keywords and help in more visibility.
- On the other hand, opt for keywords with high search traffic and less competition with apps similar to yours. This helps in making your app stand out.
- Try to get more creative with title and description.
- While a customer searches for your app, the first thing he observes is app title and subtitle. So, it’s important to include as many keywords as possible in the app’s title. Using your company developer’s name in the title helps you to stand out. Try to get more creative with the title because it is a ranking factor in both google play and app store.
- When coming to the description, being creative and explaining the features of the app smoothly and convincingly with a lot of keywords is also important metadata to focus on.
- Screenshot optimization:
- Screenshots are the most potential influencing factors that help in getting conversions, but most are neglected while optimizing.
- It’s important to use creative and eye-catchy screenshots and describe the best features of the app.
- Icon optimization:
- The app icon is the first key while searching for an app in the app store. If it’s not eye catchy and loses to grab attention, no matter how great your app is, it gets lost.
- Creating your app icon to be clear and precise, and keeping it unique and creative to stand out from the rest is important.
- App preview:
Uploading a video that shows a small preview on how your app works and its best features are the topmost influential factor (35%) compared to app titles and visuals. Since every user spends just a few minutes deciding to download the app or not, having an app preview is crucial.
Mastering ASO is not an overnight sensation but requires spending a few minutes every day. This makes a huge difference in your app’s performance, and you will be pleased with your app’s progress.
So, why not choose a App Search Optimization Company?